I just want to pause and relish a few of the moments that have given me joy over the last few days.
~ The dew on the morning grass, reminding me to enjoy these last days of summer as we slip inexorably into autumn.
~Happy moments spent in the sunshine hanging laundry on the line.
~The way the sunshine turns a stained sheet into a bright white one; it’s like a miracle!
~Whispering goodnight to Grandmother Moon, while snuggling with my biggest boy in the dark of the night.
~Baby breathing, baby giggles and, of course, baby toes. I just can’t get enough of them…
What are your miracles?
2 thoughts on “Everyday miracles”
– i get to wake up every day with a husband i love and who loves me back
– a father who cares enough to be apart of my life and supports my dreams and aspirations
– memories of a mother who loved me and whos memory is the biggest sorrow and celebration in my life
– that i will run 5km non stop in support of Macmillan nurses. The feeling i anticipate on completion will be very emotional and worth every step
– family, not everyone has one that are available at times of sadness and celebration
A wonderful family, a man who treats me well and adores me and I him. Three amazing little kids.
The ability to teach and to learn.
That I have experience birth in many forms.
That I have wonderful women in my life!